Saturday, July 19, 2014

Aaron Neville – I Done Made Up My Mind

I done made it up in my mind, to live correct, die right

I done made it up in my mind, to serve god till i die

Well if you go down to yonder fold, to search among the sheep

You’ll find him there, so i’ve been told


The one they love to keep

Shoulda concentrated (on) the cross i bear

(to do) to set me free

I gambled on my time to wait

If there’s a god for me


Well i heard the voice of jesus say

Come unto me and rest

(like i) find time to heap upon my breast

Well, if you go down to yonder fold to search among the sheep

You’ll find him there, so i’ve been told

The one they love to keep


’tis jesus christ i long to find, tell me where to begin

Been here so long to heal my mind

And give my conscience ease

Well i thank you friend for your advice

I’ll find him if i can, and if i do i will rejoice

’cause christ is a friend of men.


Source: Aaron Neville – I Done Made Up My Mind





Disqus Comments