Friday, July 18, 2014

Above The Golden State – Chance To Love

Why would i bother speaking

If my words weren’t meant to share

Why would i bother breathing

If my lungs don’t need the air

Why would my heart keep drumming on

If there’s no will here to live


I don’t want to give up

’cause today’s a chance to love

I don’t want to give up

’cause today’s a chance to love

Why do i search for romance

If my heart is made of stone

Why should i fight for freedom

If the war is far from home

Why do i search for meaning here

If there’s no means to the end


Yesterday is like the fog at death-grips with the sun

And today, redemption’s at the mercy of the dawn


Why does my god still trust me

When i’ve run away from him

Why does my god come save me

From the sins that i commit

Why would he send his only son

If we could live without love


Love right now like there’s no tomorrow

Love wants out, kill the pain and sorrow

Love wants out! love right now!


Source: Above The Golden State – Chance To Love





Disqus Comments