Saturday, August 2, 2014

Anita Wilson – All About You




I see the sun rise over the horizon and i’m grateful (for another day)

Because of your love i can face any challenge that comes my way

Only in you i live, i move and i have my being (totally)

I surrender my will to yours; make me who i am in you ohhh


In christ i can do all things; really doesn’t matter if the enemy

Tries to harm me ’cause no weapon formed will be able to prosper

I will let my light so shine so everyone can see not me but he

Who started a good work in me, he shall complete it, yeah, yeah


(ohh) i will pursue what pleases you i will follow through

’cause i realize it’s all about you you you you

I will pursue what pleases you do what you tell me to

’cause i realize it’s all about you you you


Ohh i tried to find my own way through this maze

Thought i could make it to my place of destiny

(but then i acknowledged you) stood naked in humility

Now i clearly see without you there’s no me


It’s all about you

It’s all about you

It’s all about you

About you, about you


Source: Anita Wilson – All About You - Christian Music Videos Online





Disqus Comments